Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- Busy time of year starting around now
- Just booked Ski holiday for Aug
- Oldest kid just started school - like proper big school
- Dad is doing ok - in that he is not doing any worse
- Broken stereo has been fixed
- My arthritis has got worse and makes me feel crap - the drugs make the arthritis better but make me feel crap
- I've become an old man - I'm growing tomatoes in the garden.
- Megan Fox is a mutant - I'm never going to be able to look at a picture of her wo looking closely at her mutant thumb.
- The Australian government is soon to enact its ban on pornography and anything else the fuddy duddy wowsers find offensive. This includes making it illegal to show/have/covert an image of a flat chested woman as clearly - who would want to look at a flat chested woman unless they were a pedophile. Depiction of female ejaculation is also deemed illegal. I'm thinking of picking up sticks and moving to a more lenient country - like Saudi.
Posted by unique_stephen at Wednesday, February 10, 2010