Sunday, April 10, 2011

Camping

We got away for a bit of camping this month just gone.
The first was up to Stockton Beach, just north of New Castle for a weekend of driving with the Toyota club, the other was with friends a little way up north (at a nudist beach :-) The weather was not on it's best behavior. With enough rain to cause a decent flood in Sydney. The morning was made all the ore exciting with a little brown snake (v. deadly) sharing the camp ground with us.

P3200111
P3200103
P3200127
P3190097
P3190088

Stockton
P3050075
P3050074
P3050067
P3050063

9 comments:

KJ said...

impressive cloud formations.

Also impressed you let ya wifey drive! :oD

LẌ said...

Cool. Where are the nudist beach pix?

Spiky Zora Jones said...

oh hey...that looks like lots of fun. open up thee bubbly...woo hoo.

your kids...are so cute and your wife is lovely. I love her smile.

later sweetie. xxx

Emile said...

It looks like a blast! I wish I was there.

Bambam said...

Nice pics mate. I just took the kids from LA to Florida in a winnebago... worth the long flight and had a blast.

Salina said...

I just have to say Really nice collection of pictures... Now Foods

Ms Smack said...

Great pics. They're the same kind of pics I grew up in!

We go 4wdíng in Beachport, sand dunes, precarious stuff!

I had no idea it could be so scary!

xx

Memphis said...

You know, oddly enough, as I was looking through all this the thought that struck me the most was "hey, my guitar is almost identical to that!" I love guitar.

Cazzie!!! said...

We love 4wding too, too bad we do not live in NSW! That would be so cool to go there!