Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My first Nigerian email scam

I have alwase felt a little let down that I have never recieved an invitation to give my money to a Nigerian in an email scam. Mr Paul Kamara has changed all that. the problem is that he only has $12.50. He has offred me 10% or a little over $1.20. I am perplexed as to why he would want to travel internationally to claim $10.50?
Here is the origional email:
------------
From: paulkamara@infinito.it

Dear one,
I sincerely seek your assistance. My name is paul kamara.
I am the son of late Mr Julius kamara and i am an indigenes of Sierra Leone but based in Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire. Until his death, my father was a very successful businessman,he deals on international import. He died of a heart failure in November 2003.

My problem now is that, my late father had a some money which he lodged in a prime bank here in Abidjan ($12.5), his intension was to use this money for an oversea investment. I want you to help me by claiming this money from the bank, to your account as my late father's foreign pertner. I will then come over to your country for my training and investment. I am willing to offer you 10% of the money for your help.Please get back to me for more details.
Thank you,
paul kamara.

No comments: