Monday, October 29, 2007

Damocles

I have had a wonderful weekend, thanks for asking. House dad on Saturday building a cubby hose from couch cushions whilst Alex did the weekly shopping and chose some shoes and then a short bush walk in the National Part out the back of the house in the afternoon. Sunday we trekked to the zoo, late due to a conspiracy between Adrian not sleeping most of the early early morning and refusing to let daylight savings thieve an hour of snoozes.

And now I am at work.

Waiting for the all staff meeting at 1:30 to discuss the merger of the division of the university I work for with another and find out whether I will still have a job and thus whether I will be looking for work over Christmas or enjoying the time off.

2 comments:

Mike Bogle said...

Good to hear about the weekend, sorry to hear about the uni dramas. There seems to be a whole lot of that going on around here. We got wind of another mandate from on-high today that's not going to go down well too.

Must be something in the water...

I'll send good vibes your way.

Laura said...

Oh no! No job at the Uni! I hope you are still employeed comes Xmas time...that is, unless you like being stay at home super dad. Then by all means, enjoy the time off!!