Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just one of the mums

I'm just one of the mums.
Be it looking after Adrian at a dress fitting for the bride and bride maids dresses whilst they are trying on each other bras and being measured in their undies, or at the beach/park/house with Alex's friends, or mine, or mothers group that are talking shopping, babies, feeding, or whatever other minutia of being a mum, I seem to have slipped right in. Nobody seems the lease self conscious or perturbed that I'm not quite one of them.

6 comments:

Leesha said...

have they noticed you don't have boobs yet?

that girl said...

are you really surprised? you don't present yourself as a macho asshole - you are a nice guy doing the dad thing with all your heart. why would they mind having you around?

just don't start trying on their bras, okay?

unique_stephen said...

But I look so good in one....

babyoog said...

That's cool! Good for you!

Steph said...

Mr Mums (Mr Mom's?) are the new black.
Uber hot right now!

unique_stephen said...

Thanks Steph - I'm not sure that the thermometer stuck up my ass goes all the way to uber - I think mine maxes out at sub uber. But I'll take that at a compliment :-)